Aquifer Protection Permits &
Phase I ESAs
Licenses & Insurance
Search Our Site
Overall General Management
Environmental Technology, Inc.'s (EN TECH's) General Manager is responsible for the
- Assignment of Scopes of Work to project managers.
- Principal reviewer of project documents.
- Project tracking.
- Corporate Health and Safety Administrator.
- Regulatory Interaction and Negotiations.
- Loss Prevention.
In addition to managing the services described, the General Manager will be available
to assist in the development of project scope of work, budgets and reviewing various
alternatives for project implementation. The General Manager is also responsible for
administering EN TECH's Corporate Health and Safety Program. This includes, but
is not limited to, the following items:
- Site-specific health and safety plans--developed in accordance with EN TECH's
Health and Safety Program.
- Current health and safety training for all affected employees.
- Maintaining employees' medical monitoring records.
- Maintaining a current hazard communication program.
EN TECH's Support Services will assist the General Manager and EN TECH's
technical staff in meeting your needs. The duties and responsibilities of
EN TECH's administrative, accounting and legal support services are briefly described
Administrative Services is responsible for report and correspondence preparation, document
control, storage and retrieval, and document transfers. Document preparation
includes an in-house review process for grammar, technical merit and loss prevention
before release. All incoming documents are stamped with date of receipt. An
electronic logging system is maintained to track all documents received and transmitted by
EN TECH. All correspondence and reports are stored as hard copies as well as
electronic files. All electronic files are automatically backed up on magnetic tape
which is stored off-site to prevent loss due to disaster (fire, theft, vandalism, etc.).
Accounting Services is responsible for project cost accounting, client invoicing,
subcontractor invoice payment and project cost tracking reports. Accounting records
are stored electronically on a system separate from Administrative Services and
automatically backed up on magnetic tape.
EN TECH retains Legal Services when needed for various issues such as liability,
contracts and indemnity. Additionally, EN TECH has retained legal counsel for
advice and interpretation of changing environmental statutes.
Senior Technical Oversight Group
The Senior Technical Oversight Group consists of EN TECH's most experienced staff
members who are professional registrants with the state of Arizona. Their duties and
- Reviewing project scope of work and assisting the General Manager in assigning project
- Providing technical guidance to project managers.
- Senior technical review of all EN TECH project reports and correspondence.
- Technical oversight of work performed by other consultants or subcontractors.
- Regulatory negotiations.
The senior level members are an extension of the project managers in the field and are
- Directing the efforts of subcontractors in the field such as drillers and mobile
- Making observations and collection data,
- Making recommendations to the project manager,
- Ensuring that the site-specific health and safety plan is carried out, and
- Report preparation.
The Assessment and Remediation (A/R) Groups consist of EN TECH's project managers and
senior level geologists, engineers and scientists. They are directly responsible for
the planning and implementation of all phases of assessment and remediation, and the costs
associated with carrying out these activities. The project managers are directly
- Development of task assignments including cost estimates,
- Implementing the approved Scope of Work on time and in budget,
- Project Tracking,
- Preparing site-specific health and safety plans, and
- Report preparation.
The A/R Groups have the option of utilizing risk assessment at any stage of the site
investigation. Risk assessment for LUST investigations typically involve fate and
transport modeling to determine site-specific soil clean up levels that take into account
the impact to human health and the environment.
- Develop baseline risk assessment,
- Determine preliminary corrective action goals, and
- Identify the risk or potential toxic effect from exposure to contaminates at a site.
Technical Support Staff
The A/R Groups utilizes the services of EN TECH's Technical Support Staff to assist
in implementation of the approved Scope of Work. Those activities include but are
not limited to:
The A/R Groups utilize Field Services to provide the management expertise for remedial
construction projects. These projects include but are not limited to:
- Management of the installation of soil ventilation systems, air strippers, thermolytic
oxidizers, catalytic oxidizers and associated piping and electrical installation.
- Start-up, trouble-shooting and maintenance of remediation systems.
Because EN TECH is a professional consulting firm, we do not own or operate drilling
equipment or provide laboratory services. These services and others are
subcontracted to firms that specialize in these fields. A complete listing of our
subcontractors, key personnel, their licenses and/or certifications, and the number of
years that EN TECH has been associated with them is available upon your request.